Use on meat bones, beef ribs, for rich broth. If the soup is very thick, add a little boiling water. Improve the taste of a little tkemali
5 secrets of Kharcho soup Photo: freepik.com
Kharcho is one of the brightest representatives of Georgian cuisine, which has almost become ours for us.
Be sure to try the white cabbage porridge, but most of us do it relatively often.
Like any other dish, kharcho has its secrets in the cooking process. And who, if not a real Georgian, knows them for sure. The secrets were found in the channel: Kitchen ACCENT.
5 secrets of a perfect kharcho
You need oily meat for Kharcho Photo: depozitphotos.com
Meat. You need meat for Kharcho on the bones with fat. In particular, beef ribs.
Fried meat. Before making the broth The meat should be lightly fried. This will give the kharcho a unique taste.
Water. Do not add too much water in Kharcho. The soup should be thick and rich.
Boiling water. It must be at hand add a littleif the carcass is too thick. This should be done at the end when the rice is cooked.
Tkemali sauce. He is the one who will give the kharcho the right mild acidity. It is necessary to add a little bit of tkemali. One teaspoon – mix և to taste և etc.
Kharcho soup from a Georgian cook
Kharcho soup – a classic recipe Photo:
- beef ribs – 600-700 g;
- rice – 50-100 g;
- tomatoes – 150 g;
- onion – 2 pieces;
- parsley, cilantro, dill;
- butter – 20 g;
- adjika, tomato paste – 1 tbsp. l. slide;
- suneli hops – 1.5 teaspoons;
- Bay leaf;
- coriander, Imereti saffron – 1 teaspoon;
- garlic – 2 cloves;
- carrots, onions, bell peppers – 1 piece;
- leek stalk or green onion – 1 pc.
Here you will learn how Georgians make Megrelian khachapuri.
How to prepare.
- Melt half of the butter in a pan with vegetable oil, fry the ribs. Cook until golden brown.
- Add half a carrot, half an onion, half a bell pepper, a few leeks or green onions.
- Pour enough water to cover the meat with two fingers. Cook until the meat is cooked under the lid.
- For clothes, cut the onion into medium cubes. Fry in butter until soft over low heat.
- Finely chop the greens, rotate the tomatoes with a meat grinder or finely chop in a blender.
- Add tomato paste to onion, heat a little for five minutes. Add adjika և spices, mix և lightly և fry for two-three minutes.
- Pour in the tomatoes, mix. Add salt to taste. Remove from the heat.
- Remove the vegetables from the broth, cut the meat into pieces և send the broth.
- Wash the rice. Add the sauce and bay leaf to the broth. Add greens, crushed garlic.
- Add rice, cook for ten minutes. Add tkemali to taste.
- Remove the bay leaf և let it rest for 10-15 minutes. Serve with greens.
For more information about this soup, watch the video below.
A simple dish like fried zucchini also has its secrets. Read about everything in this article.