Roll lovers do not have to order them every time in a restaurant. Making rolls at home is quick and easy. This will help the “lazy” roll recipe. With this recipe, the Japanese dish is cooked for no more than 30 minutes, if you take care of the rice in advance.
For cooking you need:
- rice – 100 g;
- slightly salted red fish – 150 g;
- cream cheese – 150 g;
- cucumber – 1 piece;
- Fresh seaweed – 4 sheets.
how to prepare
- Soak the rice in 200 ml of cold water for 30 minutes. Then put it to cook until it is ready. Leave the rice to cool under the lid.
- When the rice is cold, place a new square sheet on the board. Add a little rice in the first corner of the sheet, pieces of lightly salted red fish on the right side, and cucumber cut into thin circles on the bottom. Brush the last corner with cream cheese.
- Slice the rice և cheese և fold the ends in the following order: first the rice, then the fish, then the cucumber և the cream cheese. It is possible that the last layer of “lazy” rolls is the cheese, which should hold everything together.
- Next, you need to cut the square with a sharp knife into two diagonals to make triangles.
- Repeat all steps with the remaining ingredients. The result should be 8 “lazy” rolls. They should be served with ginger, wasabi and soy sauce.
Previously, Profile.ru shared a recipe for tuna egg rolls. This dish is perfect for breakfast.