Breakfast can be prepared in a large casserole, but it is nicer if you divide it into cans.
Cocotte eggs with mushrooms – breakfast recipe / Photo: lacerisesurlemaillot.fr
This method of cooking eggs came to us from France. Kokot is unpretentious, judging by the number of ingredients, and scrambled eggs. This is in comparison to the multi-layered Italian frittata.
I wonder what’s in the recipe from Foodies.academyCreamy fried mushrooms with red wine. Of course the alcohol will evaporate during this process.
If you are not ready to have it even like this, use the cream only.
Coconut eggs with mushrooms
Coconut eggs with mushrooms / Photo: instagram.com/foodies.academy/
- eggs – 8 pcs.;
- mushrooms – 250 g;
- onions – 1-2 pcs.;
- dry red wine – 100 ml (optional);
- cream 33% – 200 ml;
- olive oil – 20 ml;
- Ground nutmeg – a pinch.
- Salt and pepper – to taste.
The pesto scrambled egg recipe that revolutionized TikTok is here.
How to cook:
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees. Peel the onions and chop. Clean the mushrooms and chop them finely.
- Fry onions and mushrooms in olive oil in a pan, season with salt, add herbs and nutmeg. Pour the red wine (if using) while stirring.
- Add cream and thicken over low heat until creamy.
- Divide the mushrooms into bowls and cut two eggs in each. Bake in a water bath for 10 minutes.
- When serving, add a little black pepper.