There is nothing fancy about this dish. If you must try to remove the skin from the fish. Fried tongue in flour կար served with boiled potatoes
Elizabeth II’s favorite fish recipe Photo: Getty Images:
Everyone has known for a long time. Royal family not ambitious in food և nothing simple is alien to monarchs.
Prince Charles likes to eat spinach omelette with cheese in the morning. Cheese, by the way, loves the locals.
But: Elizabeth II enjoys eating fish for dinner with butter sauce և fresh parsley.
Former royal chef Darren McGrady says that the queen, unlike her late husband, likes to eat simple foods, quote, to live, not live to eat.
Fried nerba – Elizabeth II’s favorite recipe
Ingredients for 4 doses.
- 450 g insole;
- 50 g flour;
- salt and freshly ground pepper;
- 50 g of unsalted butter, melted;
- 2 lemons, cut in half;
For the sauce.
- 100 g of unsalted butter, softened
- juice of half a lemon;
- 1 st. l. chopped fresh parsley.
How to prepare.
- For the sauce, mix the butter with the lemon juice և parsley, season, then roll the sausage egg, wrap it with wet parchment paper. Put in the freezer.
- Clean the fish. Soak the tail in boiling water, then scrape the tip of the tail with a knife to scratch the skin. When catching fish, remove all skin.
- Remove the remaining scales, floats և head. Wash the fish well and dry it. Preheat the grill or frying pan.
- Season the flour, then roll the fish. Shake the excess flour և put the fish on the grill rack or in a frying pan. Spread with melted butter և fry on one side for about 5-6 minutes.
- Put the fish on hot plates, cut the butter with parsley into thin slices with a hot knife. Put 2 layers on each piece of fish.
- Serve with half a lemon and boiled potatoes.