A distinctive feature of this classic Italian breakfast is the presence of boiled potatoes. Next is a matter of imagination. From this amount of ingredients you will get breakfast for the whole family
Frittata for breakfast / Photo: Depositphotos
While modern variations of scrambled eggs continue to beat millions with the help of TiKToK, the classics are always apart.
Because he knows they will come back to it again and again. A frittata is a classic Italian breakfast. of eggs. The prerequisite is existence boiled potatoes.
This contains scrambled eggs Hard cheese and ricotta cheeseCan Replace it with cottage cheese or other soft cheese.
Bulgarian pepper decorates the dish, red vegetables make it as amazing as possible.
Recipe from the page of food blogger nastya_ohhotnikova.
Frittata with cheese and pepper
Frittata with cheese and pepper / Photo: instagram.com/nastya_ohhotnikova/
- 1-2 boiled potatoes
- 1 small onion
- packet of ricotta
- 70 grams of hard cheese
- 1 sweet pepper
- parsley or any other greens;
- 6-8 eggs.
Eggs can make a very satisfying casserole. Add sausage to this recipe.
How to cook:
- Cut the boiled potatoes and onions into slices. Fry a little in vegetables or butter.
- Grate the hard cheese. Cut the sweet pepper into slices.
- Beat eggs with salt and pepper, add 60 grams of grated cheese and chopped greens.
- Place the potatoes and onions in the bottom of the baking tray. Put the egg mixture on top.
- Use a spoon to scoop out the ricotta or cream cheese. On top of it pepper and a little hard cheese.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes or until done.