The soup can be cooked in water or meat broth. Ideally, if the beans are boiled. You can make a little puree at the end of the seshamad
How to make Georgian Sheshamad soup
We continue to get acquainted with the best representatives of our favorite Georgian cuisine. We have written how to make the perfect chicken chamomile with chicken. Soup: Sheshamad beansYou can cook it on meat broth, but it is better if it is real will be thin.
For Georgians, beans are like buckwheat for us, that is, they are used often and in large quantities.
Sheshamadi needs it red boiled beans, but you can break the rule a bit and use canned food. Squeeze the liquid, և even better, rinse in running water.
Recipe food blog from diana_di_recipes.
Georgian Seshamad soup
Georgian Seshamad soup / Photo: instagram.com/diana_di_recipes/
- 2.5 liters of meat broth;
- 1.5 cans of red beans;
- 2-3 pieces. potatoes;
- 2 medium onions;
- 3-4 cloves of garlic;
- 3 art. l. tomato paste;
- cilantro, walnuts, sunflower nuts, adjika.
If you like chicken by-products, cook Georgian kuchmachi.
How to prepare.
- Cut the potato into cubes and put it in salted broth. After boiling, lower the heat and cover with a lid.
- Onion cut into half rings. Fry in vegetable և butter mixture until soft. Add tomato paste և a little broth to the pan. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Fry the potatoes. Cook until the potatoes are ready.
- Add spices to taste, squeeze the garlic և pour the beans without liquid. Boil for 10 minutes.
- Serve with cilantro and walnuts.
Read here how Georgians make kharcho soup. ⠀: