From vegetables, you can take Bulgarian pepper and tomatoes. These rolls can be eaten hot or on the go.
Hot Lavash Rolls / Photo: instagram.com/pp_papanova
If the question arose about what to cook quickly for breakfast and when there is pita bread, a little boiled meat, sausages and cheese, then all this can be put in envelopes or rolls and fry.
It turns out a little tastier when this roll is cut and baked in the oven. This takes just over ten minutes.
Obviously, all the ingredients for the filling are conditional, that is, you can use almost everything that is in the refrigerator for these hot rolls.
The author of the recipe suggests gotovit_pro100 Serve your rolls hot with sour cream and herb sauce.
Lavash rolls with cheese and chicken
Lavash rolls with cheese and chicken / Photo: instagram.com/gotovit_pro100_
- boiled or baked chicken breast fillet, ham or sausage – 400 g;
- hard cheese – 250 g;
- sweet pepper – 1 pc .;
- green onion;
- Black pepper to taste.
In this breakfast recipe, pita bread is used for sweet rolls, cottage cheese and bananas.
How to cook:
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment.
- Cut green pepper and onion into small cubes. Grate the cheese and chicken pieces.
- Combine grated cheese, pepper, green onion, chicken, season with black pepper and mix.
- Spread the filling on the pita bread and roll it into rolls. Cut into pieces 2.5-3 cm thick.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, serve with sour cream and herbs.