Today we will tell you how to dry the ram so that it is not overgrown or fresh. Use our recipe և You will always have a wonderful homemade snack to gather with friends in the fresh air or in the bathroom.
Read itև Where there is summer, there is Zubrovka. Seaport event-Arena invites to open-air concerts
Ingredients for making rams.
- Fresh fish – 1 kg.
- Coarse salt – 300 – 400 g.
- Table vinegar (for 3 liters of water) – 25 ml.
Making ram will require minimal ingredients / Photo eating:
- Cutting board.
- 2 balls.
- Enameled dish.
- Loads (brick or weight).
- Rope or thin steel wire.
- Veil or mosquito net.
Do not buy what you can make yourself / Photo Eating:
- Wash the fish well with cold water.
- With a sharp knife we open the abdomen from the head to the anus. We remove the inside, as they will give bitterness, which will have a bad effect on the taste of dried fish.
- We do not clean the scales.
- Rinse well again with cold water.
- Take it in an enameled bowl or pan, add a little salt on it.
- We put the first layer of fish.
- The next layer is perpendicular to the first.
- Do not forget the salt in each layer. Too much salt – the fish will be as hard as a brick, too little salt – the fish will be fresh.
- When the whole fish is set, add two or three tablespoons of vinegar
- Cover the fish with a lid.
- Put in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
- When the fish is soaked, rinse with cold water. If you overdo it with salt, you can leave the fish to soak for 2-3 hours. The main sign that excess salt has been washed away is the floating tails.
- Hang the fish to dry in a well-ventilated area. Spread the belly of a large fish with a match.
- How to hang a fish from the tail or head. If you hang the fish from the tail, all the moisture will pass through the mouth, և the fish will dry evenly. And if you hang the fish to dry from the eyes, the fish meat will absorb all the fat and will acquire a unique aroma. You choose.
- Cover the fish with a cloth.
- Two weeks later – the dried fish is ready.
Delicious ram is ready for gatherings with friends. Photo: