Vogue.ua asked her heroines to share their favorite breakfast recipes. The mini-project continues with singer NK. Nastya Kamensky shares recipes for light breakfasts made for the summer.
Granola with natural sheep’s milk yogurt and fresh fruits
This easy-to-cook breakfast contains many healthy and delicious ingredients. I love fruits and vegetables, so I try to add them to every meal. But I always eat fruit only in the morning.
50-100 g granola
50 gm of sheep milk
50-100gm of seasonal fruit/berries
1. Pour the yogurt over the granola. Mix everything well and let it drink.
2. Wash the fruit/berries and cut them into pieces. You can leave it whole if you wish.
3. Mix all ingredients. For sweetening, you can eat a few slices of watermelon or watermelon.
After such a hearty breakfast, a little later (after 20 minutes) I can drink coffee with vegetable milk. I use coconut or almond. Sometimes I can drink tea. The rule of thumb is to have no more than two cups a day and plenty of water.
Oatmeal with fruits and nuts
One of my favorite healthy breakfasts is oatmeal. I admit that I can eat this porridge every day, and I will probably never get tired of it.
100 gm oatmeal
200 ml water
50-100 grams of berries (fruits)
30-50 g of nuts
1. Put the water on the stove and bring it to a boil.
2. Soak oatmeal without salt and sugar. Let it soak.
3. Wash the berries and cut the fruit. If I take an apple or a pear, I like to rub them both.
4. Sprinkle raw nuts (cashews, walnuts or almonds) over the porridge. It is important that the nuts are raw. I also have a little secret – before use, I soak them in water. After that, they are better absorbed, and nutrients act faster.
Combining these products together can make morning porridge extraordinarily tasty and healthy.
Sometimes in the summer I want to allow myself to eat only fruits and berries for breakfast. Instead of a thousand different ones, you can eat a few pieces of watermelon, apricot or watermelon. Apricots are a thirst-quenching fruit that also has many other health benefits. I have loved watermelon since childhood. I always associate it with summer and relaxation.