While the core is being prepared, the pollen is slightly marinated with spices. Milk is used for filling. The fish is baked on an onion pillow on grated hard cheese.
Baked pollen Photo: instagram.com/savluk_olya/
Budget, but terribly tasty – it’s all about pollock. If you make a little effort, you can safely put it on the holiday table և entertain guests.
This pollock will be: Baked onions under fresh tomatoes. Gives a unique creamy taste egg և milk filling. Cream can be used.
Pollock cheese ուկ cream filling
Pollock cheese ուկ cream filling Photo by Sveta Dmitri
- pollock – 3 pieces;
- tomatoes – 4 pieces;
- milk – 250 ml;
- eggs – 2 pieces;
- onion – 2 pieces;
- hard cheese – 150 g;
- salt, pepper, bay leaf, olive or vegetable oil.
Here you will learn how to bake a cheap և rich salmon belly pie.
How to prepare.
- Cut the fish into pieces. Mix salt and pepper to taste. Let it stand.
- Cut onion and tomato into rings.
- Pour oil in the baking dish, put onion. Add a few bay leaves. Put pollen on top, tomatoes on top.
- Combine two eggs with milk for stuffing. Beat well. Carefully pour over the fish.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Grate the cheese finely and sprinkle on the fish. Bake for 40-45 minutes. Garnish with herbs when serving.
See the whole process of making a bouquet here.