Spending a lot of time preparing dinner on holidays is just a crime. We offer a simple և quick recipe for Hungarian goulash in bread. Hearty, rich, fragrant, very easy to prepare.
In general, you can argue for a long time, whether goulash in bread is the first or the second dish, it all depends on its density. But the main thing is that it easily replaces the first, second և bread basket. Only one jug of fruit drink should be served to the table.
- A piece of round bread;
- Beef և pork – 200-300 g each;
- Flour – 1 tbsp. l .;
- Potatoes – 3-5 pieces;
- Carrots – 2 pieces;
- Onion – 1 piece;
- Bulgarian pepper – 1-2 pieces;
- Tomato paste – 2 teaspoons;
- Tomatoes – 1 piece;
- Spices (oregano, cumin, smoked paprika) – to taste;
- Butter or pork fat;
- Landscaping for decoration.
1. Prepare the meat. Wash the meat under running water, cut it into small cubes. If you do not like pork or beef, you can only get along with one type of meat. Melt the butter or lard in a heavy-bottomed saucepan, fry the meat until golden brown. Add flour, fry a little, add tomato paste and spices. After 5-7 minutes, pour meat broth or just water in the pan. Cook the meat until it is completely soft.
2. Bake vegetables. Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes. If you are ready to spend time frying vegetables in the oven, peel and chop the onion and carrot. If you have enough redness, usually grate three carrots with a large grater, chop the onion and send them together in a pan with vegetable oil.
3. Collect the goulash. Add potatoes, baked, fried vegetables, as well as peeled bell peppers, sliced leaves and finely chopped tomatoes to the meat. A branch of thyme will give a special taste to the soup. And do not forget to add salt and pepper. Bring the goulash to a boil and cook covered for 10-15 minutes.
4. Serve in bread. Cut the top of the bread և remove most of the crumbs, but the walls should remain thick. Pour the soup into an edible tincture, cover with a bread lid and serve.
And from the rest of the crumbs you can make wonderful crackers, just cut it into cubes, sprinkle with sunflower oil and send it in the oven at 150 degrees for 10 minutes.
Shutterstock / zi3000: