The chief cook of STS spent 224 rubles for five servings.
- frozen navaga, without skin – 5 pieces, 700 g (182 rubles),
- carrots – 150 g (7 pieces),
- onion – 150 g (4 pieces),
- cloves – 2 umbrellas (1 piece),
- 10 peppercorns. (1 page),
- bay leaf – 1 piece. (1 page),
- tomato paste – 1.5 tbsp. spoons (11 p.),
- sugar – 1/2 teaspoon (1 piece),
- water – 60 ml
- apple cider vinegar – 30 ml (4 pieces),
- flour – 100 g (6 pieces),
- vegetable oil (sunflower) – 50 ml (5 pieces),
- parsley – 1 branch (1 piece),
- ground pepper.
Total without parsley – 5 servings = 224 rubles, 1 serving = 45 rubles.
We cut the belly of the fish, remove the excess.
Peel a squash, grate it and slice it.
Onion cut into half rings.
Fry the carrots lightly in a frying pan with 20 ml of vegetable oil, add the onion.
Add cloves, peppercorns, bay leaf, 1.5 tbsp to the vegetables. spoon of tomato paste, pour in 60 ml of water, add a pinch of salt, a teaspoon of sugar, apple cider vinegar, mix everything, simmer a little. Put the prepared marinade aside.
Add salt and pepper to the fish on both sides, roll in flour, send in a frying pan heated with vegetable oil (30 ml), fry on both sides until soft, when the fillet leaves the bones.
Put the fish in the serving plate, pour over the marinade and decorate with parsley leaves.
More interesting videos on our site YouTube channel.