Vladimir Vinokur’s mother was very strong in cooking. Anna Yulina passed away three years ago, but her signature recipes are still alive.
One of Vladimir Natanovich’s favorite mother dishes is fish stuffed with dried apricots. The artist shares the famous family recipe with the fans.
One worm, two onions, two beets, two or three carrots, five pieces of dried apricots, 70 g bacon, 300 ml milk, two eggs, two or three slices of stale white bread, one or two bay leaves, spices (salt, pepper) – համ.
1. We prepare the fish, clean the carcass from the scales, cut it under the tail, remove the bile and the crust, rinse well under running water and dry it. We beat the corpse a little with a roll, cut off the head ուշ carefully remove the skin, trying not to damage its integrity. Separate the spine և remove the meat from the skin: bones.
2. Fill the fish bones with cold water, send them to cook with onions, bay leaves, and peppercorns. After boiling the broth, remove the foam and cook on low heat for about 40 minutes.
3. Dip stale bread in milk for about ten minutes, and dried apricots in cold water for five minutes. After softening the dry, we cut it into small cubes.
4. Grind the fish core in a meat grinder with a fine tip. Pass the crushed fat through a meat grinder.
5. Finely chop the carrot and onion and fry in vegetable oil.
6. In a large bowl, combine the fish, lard, vegetables և bread, mix well.
7. Separate proteins from yolks. Mix the yolks with the dried apricots և add the minced meat. Beat the proteins with a mixer until it becomes foam, also mix it with minced meat. Salt and pepper. Gently pat the scalp: scalp.
8. Make a vegetable pillow from sliced beets and carrots and put it in a deep heat-resistant horse. Put the prepared fish on top և pour the broth.
9. Grease the foil with butter and close the mold with it. Bake the dish in the oven heated to 180 degrees for 20 minutes. Then remove the foil and cook for 20 minutes.
Vladimir Vinokur’s favorite dish is ready.