It is ginger and green onions that will minimize the characteristic smell of fish. This recipe is best for any river fish, serve it with rice
Steamed fish Photo: freepik.com
The fish can be baked, fried in a golden crispy cookie, but it is steamed very quickly. Understandably, this method as well Dietary.
This steamed fish should be grated or sliced ginger with green onions.
Some of this mixture should be added to the fish slices, the rest will be the basis for the sauce. It will decorate the finished dish.
The sauce has two tablespoons of white wineyou can cook without it.
Recipe from Epicurious.com.
Steamed fish with ginger and green onions
Steamed fish with ginger and green onions Photo: www.epicurious.com
- 1 whole fish, cleaned;
- 2 tablespoons salt;
- 6 green onion stalks, chopped;
- 50-70 g finely chopped fresh ginger;
- 3 art. l. soy sauce;
- 2 ch.c. l. White wine;
- 2 ch.c. l. vegetable oil;
- chopped fresh cilantro for garnish
Here are 7 cod recipes that will make you fall in love with this fish even more.
How to prepare.
- Put the steamer on high heat. Make deep cuts on the fish. Salt.
- Combine green onion and ginger, spread in half with sliced pieces. Put the fish in the steamer.
- For the sauce, put the soy sauce, wine, oil, half of the onion and ginger on a low heat in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to low. Keep the sauce on low heat until the fish is stewed for 10-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle the prepared fish with sauce. Garnish with cilantro.