He can also add some bacon, among other things. But Zagorsky soup can also be lean.
Zagorski soup / Photo: instagram.com/nicolesimunac/
What could be better than plenty of soup for lunch or dinner? If there are beans, you are fasting, then cook beans, this is a Greek soup, it can be the “first” or “second” dish.
Zagorski soup from Slovakia, it is made in Croatia. For a long time this soup was the food of the poor, who had to eat simple but satisfying.
Mushrooms (champignons) fried with onion in pork fat և baconthen add dried mushrooms, potatoes and spices.
Features: 100 milliliters of dry white wine, without it, of course, now you can do without it.
Good dried paprika, one tablespoon is recommended for two liters of soup.
The recipe was found on the nicolesimunac page.
Zagorski soup Photo: Instagram
Ingredients for 2 liters.
- 3 potatoes;
- 100 g champignons;
- 30 g dried mushrooms;
- 100 g of bacon;
- 1 large onion;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- 100 ml dry white wine;
- 2 ch.c. l. fat;
- sour cream – to serve;
- Bay leaf;
- 1 st. l. paprika;
- wine vinegar, pepper և salt.
And here are two recipes for lean soups with mushrooms and pickles.
How to prepare.
- In a saucepan in which you will cook the soup, melt the fat և add the finely chopped onion. Fry until translucent, add finely chopped bacon and mushroom slices. Soak the dried mushrooms.
- When the onion, mushrooms և bacon are lightly browned, add the finely chopped garlic և finely chopped dried mushrooms. Season to taste with salt and pepper, add wine և water.
- When the water boils, add the diced potatoes and bay leaf. Boil until the potatoes are soft, then add a little wine vinegar, you can add a little flour to thicken the soup.
- Serve with herbs and sour cream.